UCM Device Monitoring NCBM01
The NCBM 01 control unit can be used to implement the automatic monitoring of intrinsic redundancy systems to protect the uncontrolled movements of the lift cabin, as required by the EN 81-20.
- Hydraulic elevators: monitoring of the lowering valves
- Rope elevators: monitoring of brakes or overspeed governor
- Power supply: 15-30VAC/DC
- Output relay (220VAC-60W) to signal the test failure.
- 2 Outputs relay (400VAC-500W) to handle the test sequence
- Internal clock to set the test time
- USB port and software application for device configuration