Safety module NC85
Safety control to be used as interlocking device for movable guards designed to protect people and machines from dangerous situations. The NC85 module can control the state of two contacts (Reed or Hall effect sensors, emergency stop button, mechanical safety switches, safety light curtains).
- Control of correct closing of dangerous gates or guards
- In conjunction with magnetic sensors it is the ideal solution for environments with high hygiene requirements, reduced installation spaces, poor door approach accuracy, environments with dust or humidity.
- Emergency stop button control.
- Control of safety light curtains.
- Elevator leveling and re-leveling safety circuits.
- Elevator uncontrolled movement detection circuits.
- Safety category 4, PL e according to EN13849-1
- 24V AC/DC power supply
- 2 Inputs for NO sensors
- 2 Inputs for hall sensors or light curtains
- 2 Safety outputs
- 1 Transistor auxiliary output
- Automatic or manual start
- Certified also according to EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 as safety circuit for elevators