Temperature and three-phase monitoring relay NAT10
The NAT10 is an electronic device designed to check the correct sequence and phase loss in a three-phase network and to control motor or electrical cabinet temperature via an external PTC.
- Sequence and phase failure control in a three-phase network
- Temperature monitoring
- Three-phase supply voltage: 200VAC ÷ 500VAC (50 ÷ 60 Hz)
- Change over relay output for phase control: 250V, 3A
- Change over relay output for temperature control: 250V, 3A
- 3 Signaling LEDs: yellow for main power supply presence, green to indicate the correct sequence of phases, red for over temperature